Website HOODZ of Nashville
Do you get satisfaction from a job well done? Are you looking for a steady paycheck with a growing and stable company?
We are seeking Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service.
Must have a flexible schedule to work night and early mornings (when client locations serviced are typically closed). Mechanical experience is helpful. Requires a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and the ability to pass a background check and drug test. Must be a team player with the ability to take direction and read and understand safety and work procedures.
Job duties may include:
– Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
– Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, etc.
– Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high-pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
– Ability to lift/carry 50 pounds, wear personal protective equipment and climb ladders to gain rooftop access in commercial and industrial establishments.
– Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of equipment.
– Providing customer service through thorough communication with customers.
Based in Nashville and surrounding areas. Jobs typically take place in Williamson, Davidson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Wilson Counties.
$11 hourly with paid holidays, optional health insurance, and potential pay increase after a 90-day start up period.
HOODZ is a national chain of companies that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels, and the healthcare industry. We are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.